Image Map

November 24, 2013

White Picket Frames

I am so excited to finally announce a project that has been in the works for a few months now: White Picket Frames. If you're local, you may already be familiar with these; a good friend, Heather, is the original talent behind them! In 2012 my husband surprised me with three of her frames for a Valentine's Day gift, and I've been in love with them ever since. So, when she asked me if I wanted to take over the business, I wasn't hard to persuade! I love a home that is covered in family photos, and what better way to showcase them? :)






So without further ado, let me tell you all about White Picket. Each frame is hand routed, painted, and finished. Being the perfectionist that I am, I take great care to ensure that the final product is no less than what I'd want to display in my own home. The frames can be used together in a photo wall, on their own, on an easel, as chalkboards - the possibilities are truly endless!

Each frame is painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint - which I love. These are very high quality paints so the finish on each frame is absolutely gorgeous. All of the colors look beautiful when used side by side - in any combination! I currently offer six different color options: Arles (yellow), Coco, Country Grey (tan), Duck Egg (blue), Old White, and Paris Grey (see below). There are additional finishing options as well, which include brown glaze, layered paint, and distressed edges. Also, all frames can come with chalkboard backings if desired.






To keep costs as low as possible, I mass produce frames a few times a year. This means that there are a limited number of each frame available at any given time. Frames will be purchased on a first-come, first-serve basis. (On the flip side, though, this also means that if you see something you love and it's currently unavailable, it will be back in stock at a later date)!

There are currently five shapes available within the "Country Manor" line, and multiple sizes within each shape. Options are as follows: (please note that the photos below are of non-painted, unfinished frames)

Cottage (Available in 8 x 10", 11 x 14", and 16 x 20")



Farmhouse (Available in 11 x 14")



Homestead (Available in 5 x 7", 16 x 20" and - not pictured - 24 x 36")



Orchard (Available in 8 x 8", 12 x 12", and - NEW - 16 x 16")


Plantation (Available in 8 x 10", 11 x 14", and - NEW - 16 x 20")



Following is the 2013 Pricing Guide:

The Cottage

16 x 20" - $95
11 x 14" - $42
8 x 10" - $35

The Farmhouse

11 x 14" - $42

The Homestead

24 x 36" - $295
16 x 20" - $95
5 x 7" - $22

The Orchard

16" Square - $55
12" Square - $45
8" Square - $35

The Plantation

16 x 20" - $65
11 x 14" - $42
8 x 10" - $35

Decorative Options for an Additional Charge

Distressed Edges - $8
Brown Glaze - $8
Chalkboard Backing - $10
Layered Paint - $20

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, feel free to contact me at anytime via thepeonypress@gmail.com. (Please include "White Picket Frames" or "WPF" in the subject line). Thanks so much for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment